- I’ll be speaking at the ONA Boston Lightning Talks at Upstatement on August 1.
- I’m working on a project that I’m not talking about publicly yet.
- I recently completed the General Assembly Web Development Intensive in Boston.
- I’m looking to work with local nonprofits that provide direct help to people in need, either as a volunteer or as a member of a board. I have significant experience working with nonprofits to raise money and become more effective. I’m particularly interested in nonprofits working in the areas of justice and equity for people of color, women, and LGBT people, as well as nonprofits working with people in recovery. Please contact me if this sounds like you.
- I’m studying for my Part 107 license — and once I have it, I’ll be licensed by the FAA to fly camera drones.
- I’m rebooting my Data Visualization for Absolute Beginners course with my favorite edtech company, General Assembly. This is a course for people at nonprofits, activists, and others who want to change the world for the better, and need a few charts and graphs to help communicate why that change is important.
- I’m really enjoying working with Processing again. Processing is a programming language designed for use by visual artists. Beauty is what we need today!
- I’ll be speaking at a number of conferences in 2017 (list TBA).
- I have very limited opportunities for consulting now, but I’m always happy to refer you to people I know & respect. Please contact me if you are looking for someone to work with.
Would you like to add to this list? Please do reach out to me.